Community Safety Wardens will be holding regular local surgeries in the following areas of Chester:
- Kingsway Surgery every Friday morning 10 – 10.30am at the Hub
- Lache Surgery every Thursday morning 10.30 – 11am at Hawthorn House
- Elton Surgery first Tuesday of every month 2.30 – 3pm at the Community Centre
- Farndon Surgery first Wednesday of every month 8.30 – 9am at the Farmers Market in the Church Hall
- Tilston Surgery first Wednesday of every month 10.30 – 11am at the Memorial Hall
- Tattenhall second Friday of every month 10 – 10.30am at the Country Market in the Barbour Institute.
The surgeries provide residents with the chance to report issues or discuss local matters. At the surgeries wardens will be giving out free dog bags, leaflets on how to report anti social behaviour and any other none emergency issues.