Permanent traffic order
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council propose to make the following Traffic Regulation Order in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
The Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
(Egerton Drive and Bache Drive, Upton-by-Chester)
(Prohibition of waiting) Order 2018
The effect of the Order will be to prohibit waiting on the following lengths of road:
Full details are in the draft Order which, together with a plan showing the extents of the proposal may be examined at the Council Offices, Ground Floor Reception, The Forum, Chester between the hours of 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Egerton Drive (north-east side) - from its junction with Mill Lane for a distance of 37 metres in a south-easterly direction
- Egerton Drive (south-west side) - from its junction with Mill Lane for a distance of 34 metres in a south-easterly direction
- Bache Drive (north side) - from its junction with Egerton Drive for a distance of 127 metres in a north-easterly and south-easterly direction
- Bache Drive (south side) - from its junction with Egerton Drive for a distance of 116 metres in a north-easterly and south-easterly direction
- Birch Rise (both sides) - from its junction with Bache Drive for a distance of 10 metres in a north-easterly direction.
All objections and other representations relating to the Order must be made in writing to the undersigned by 28 September 2018 and objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Area Highways Manager
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
Highways Office Guilden Sutton
Guilden Sutton Lane
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.