Temporary traffic regulation
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council intends to make an Order the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on following roads in Chester City to enable the Remembrance Sunday Parade to be carried out by organiser.
The Order will come into force as detailed below.
Roads to be closed
The following lengths of road will be closed from 8am to 10pm on Sunday 12 November 2017
The order will also suspend parking from 5am to 10pm:
- Northgate Street (From Hunter Street to Eastgate Street)
- St Werburgh Street (From Northgate Street to Eastgate Street)
- Eastgate Street (From Northgate Street to Foregate Street)
- Foregate Street (From Eastgate Street to Love Street)
- St John Street (From Foregate Street to Little St John Street)
- Bridge Street (From 6 metres north of Feathers Lane to Watergate Street)
- Watergate Street (From Bridge Street to Nicholas Street) Princess Street (From Northgate Street to bus station)
Pedestrian access to premises situated on or adjacent to the roads will be maintained at all times.
- Northgate Street (from Hunter Street to Eastgate Street)
- St Werburgh Street (Full Length)
- Eastgate Street (Northgate St Street to Foregate Street) Foregate Street (From Eastgate Street to St John Street
The promoter of the event is Cheshire West and Chester Council
For further information about this event please contact the undersigned:
Ian Tordoff Events Development Officer (REF)
Cheshire West and Chester Council
HQ 3rd Floor
58 Nicholas Street
Telephone: 01244 976928
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.