27 April 2017
Residents and local organisations are being urged to share their views on public health services at a number of public drop-in sessions.
The Council is looking for people’s views on the design of public health services going forward. The services included in the consultation are:
A number of drop-in sessions have been organised for residents across the borough to share their views:
- healthy lifestyle advice and support
- NHS health checks
- sexual health services - including pharmacy and GP services
- smoking cessation – including pharmacy and GP services
- substance misuse – including pharmacy services
- weight management.
Director for Commissioning People, Alistair Jeffs, said: “We want to provide a seamless service to clients, which focuses on prevention and ensures access to specialist clinical and support services when required. We’re looking to hear the views of as many people as possible to ensure we get it right.”
- 3 May - Ellesmere Port Sports Village, Stanney Lane, Ellesmere Port CH65 9JN - 4-6pm
- 4 May - Memorial Court, Northwich, Chesterway, Northwich CW9 5QJ - 2-4pm
- 9 May - Northgate Arena Chester, Victoria Road, Chester CH2 2AU - 2-4pm
- 17 May - Winsford Lifestyle Centre, The Drumber, Winsford CW7 1AD - 4-6pm
The consultation began on Friday, March 24 and closes on Sunday, 25 June.
To find out more about the consultation or to share your views please visit www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/PublicHealthYourViews. Hard copies can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new contract is planned to begin in February 2019.
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.