22 February 2017
Survey work is being arranged by Cheshire West and Chester Council as part of the Northgate Development.
Councillor Brian Clarke, Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Infrastructure said: “The services survey work for gas, water and electricity will include footpaths and roads. All work that will affect roads and impact on traffic will be carried out at night with traffic management to minimise any disruption caused by these essential works.”
The dates and locations are:
- Nicholas Street pavements, day works Monday 27 February to Friday 3 March
- Traffic Island pavements, day works Friday 3 March, Monday 6 March and Tuesday 7 March
- Grosvenor Rd and Castle Drive, day works Tuesday 7 March to Friday 10 March
- Nicholas Street, South Bound carriageway, night works Monday 13 March
- Nicholas Street, North Bound carriageway, night works Tuesday 14 March
- Traffic Island and Grosvenor Rd, night works Wednesday 15 March
- Nicholas Street Section of carriageway from Hunter St to the Canal (south bound), night works, Thursday 16 March
- Nicholas Street Section of carriageway from Hunter St to the Canal (north bound), night works Monday 20 March
- Nicholas Street pavement works to cover the additional area between Hunter St and the canal, day works Wednesday 22 to Saturday 25 March
- Grosvenor Rd University carpark, night work, Wednesday 29 March
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.