If you're a small business in West Cheshire can you afford to miss this Cheshire West Apprenticeship Event?
Cheshire West and Chester Council are hosting this SME targeted apprenticeship breakfast event on Wednesday 17 May at Oulton Park, Tarporley from 8am - 11.30am.
Why should you attend:-
To book your place:
We look forward to seeing you there!
- We aim to inform SMEs from across the borough of the new apprenticeship reforms which were launched on 1 April 2017
- Find out about the financial/business incentives available for smaller businesses to engage with apprenticeships either as a means to recruit new staff or upskill existing employees.
- There will be facilitated workshops for employers so they can apply the information learnt on the day within their own business plans.
- There will be a chance to quiz an expert panel to support you to better understand the apprenticeship support offer.
- There will be an opportunity to meet experienced apprenticeship training providers who deliver in the West Cheshire area across a range of job roles/ sectors
- This event is all about helping you to increase you to find out if an apprentice is right for your business and find how to go about recruiting someone.
If you need any more information regarding this event please:
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.