|The Work Zones are offering digital and IT training for residents. The courses being offered are the Online Basics and ECDL (European Computer Driving License).
The Online Basics course is a free and easy course for anyone. It doesn’t matter if you have never touched a computer before or if you already know a little bit. |
The ECDL (European Computer Driving License) is entry Level 3, Level 1 and Level 2 IT qualifications. Includes a range of courses e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, internet and email etc. Free for people over 19 years old and out of work or those earning under £15,736.50 per year before tax.
Chester Work Zone
- Online basics on Thursday 9.30am - 4pm at Storyhouse, Chester
- ECDL on Wednesday at 9.30am - 12pm and Friday at 1pm - 3.30pm at Chester Work Zone
Ellesmere Port Work Zone
- Online basics on Monday 9am - 11am, 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm at Ellesmere Port Work Zone
- ECDL on Tuesday at 9.30am - 11am and 3pm - 5pm at Ellesmere Port Work Zone
Northwich Work Zone
- Online basics on Wednesday at 9am - 11am and 11am - 1pm at Northwich Work Zone
- ECDL on Tuesday at 9.30am - 11.30am, 1pm - 3pm and 3pm - 5pm at Northwich Work Zone
Winsford Work Zone
- Online basics on Monday 10am - 12pm at Winsford Work Zone
- ECDL on Thursday at 9.30am - 11.30am and 1pm - 3pm at Winsford Work Zone
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.