Temporary traffic regulation
Notice is hereby given that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, in the interest of the safety of the public, has made an Order in accordance with the provisions of Section 21 of the Town Police Clauses Act 1847. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit vehicular traffic on the following roads during the Act of Remembrance at Chester Cathedral on Saturday 11 Novemeber 2017:-
The closure of the above road will be in operation between 9am hours and 11.30am hours on Saturday 11 November 2017.
- Northgate Street (Hunter Street to Eastgate Street)
- St Werburgh Street (Northgate Street to Eastgate Street)
- Eastgate Street (Northgate Street to Foregate Street)
- Foregate Street (Eastgate Street to St John Street)
- St John Street (Foregate Street to Little St John Street)
The order will also suspend parking from 6am to 11.30am:
Pedestrian access to premises situated on or adjacent to the roads will be maintained at all times.
- Northgate Street (from Hunter Street to St Werburgh Street)
- St Werburgh Street (From Northgate Street to Eastgate Street)
- Eastgate Street (From St Werburgh Street to The Eastgate)
- Foregate Street (From The Eastgate to St John Street)
The promoter of these events is Cheshire West and Chester Council.
For further information about these restrictions please contact the undersigned.
Andrew Bowles Arts and Events Assistant (REF)
Cheshire West and Chester Council
HQ 3st Floor
58 Nicholas Street
Telephone: 01244 976734
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.