Temporary traffic regulation
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 16A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that the Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council intends to make an Order the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit traffic on following roads in Chester City to enable the Santa Dash event to be carried out by organiser.
The Order will come into force at 9.30am on 3 December 2017 and will continue in force for a maximum duration of two hours and thirty minutes.
The Order will close the following roads at 9.00am for a maximum duration of one hour and 30 minutes:
The Order will close the following roads at 9.30am for a maximum duration of one hour:
- Castle Drive –Little Roodee Car Park to Lower Bridge Street
The Order will also close the following roads at 9.30am for a maximum duration of two hours:
- Lower Bridge Street – whole length
- Handbridge/Old Dee Bridge – Lower Bridge Street to Mill Street
Pedestrian access to premises situated on or adjacent to the roads will be maintained at all times.
- Grosvenor Street – whole length
- Pepper Street – whole length
- Little St John Street – whole length
- Vicars Lane – whole length
- Souters Lane – whole length
- Dee Lane – whole length
- Grosvenor Park Terrace – whole length
- The Groves – whole length
- Northgate Street – Princess Street to Eastgate Street
- St Werburgh Street – whole length
- Eastgate Street – whole length
- St John Street – whole length
- Foregate Street – Eastgate Street to Love Street
- Bridge Street – whole length
- Watergate Street – Bridge Street to Nicholas Street/St Martins Way
The promoter of the event is Countess of Chester Hospital, Liverpool Road, CH2 1UL
For further information about this event please contact the undersigned
Ian Tordoff Events Development and Commissioning Officer (REF)
Cheshire West and Chester Council
HQ 3rd Floor
58 Nicholas Street
Telephone: 01244 976928
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.